IFDIS offers a selection of specialised products designed to support the
development and implementation of effective foreign investment strategies
that respoind to key changes in the internation investment climate.
Drawing on our carefully selected parternship network, we develop
training solutions that are as specific or as wide ranging as required.
Developing and successfully implementing FDI policies and practices that create real value and generate sustainable development is a complex task that needs a team with a special skills-set.
Drawing on our carefully selected partnership network, we develop training solutions that are as specific or as wide ranging as required, yet which strive to equip participants with both the theoretical background as well as the hands-on experience that will ensure success.
IFDIS can impart knowledge and know-how on a wide variety of topics which include, but are not limited to:
- Economic theory relevant to FDI;
- Marketing of countries and regions;
- Product offering and differentiation from key competitors;
- Organisational structure of efficient IPAs and EDAs;
- Sector selection;
- State aid, investment support packages and their role in FDI attraction;
- International and regional Free Trade Agreements, and how to use them to your advantage;
- Investor targeting techniques;
- Negotiation and deal-closing techniques;
- FDI project implementation, monitoring and continued support.